Full Time, Boston Area
Are you a jack-of-all-trades marketer that wants to help a fast-paced B2B and International Sales team spread the word about amazing new products around the globe?
Awesome! We’re looking for a talented Marketing superstar to be directly responsible for the development and implementation of Rocketbook’s Retail, e-tail, and B2B channel marketing strategies.
Who you are…
- Someone with 5+ years experience in a channel marketing role
- Experienced in managing, supporting and leading International initiatives
- Possessing stellar organization skills to keep our internal and external channel teams up-to-date
- Experience with executing marketing programs domestically and Internationally with major retailers (Amazon, Staples, Target, etc)
- A relationship builder, able to work with a team of diverse individuals around the world to fuel Rocketbook brand adoption
- Strong self-starter with the ability to evaluate opportunities and execute on plan and on time
- A visionary for thinking, planning, and brand-building
- Advanced in interpersonal abilities with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A creative and marketing “Swiss army knife” with experience ideating and executing in several mediums such as brand development, print collateral, digital marketing, retail and event planning.
- Scrappy, resourceful, at their best when working with a team of talented space cadets
What you’ll do…
- Develop and execute Rocketbook’s ongoing digital and in-store marketing campaigns with our retail and distribution partners, while optimizing opportunities around product launches and promotional periods
- Curate and maintain a marketing asset library for our partners
- Own the development and creative support for best-in-class print, packaging, events, sales collateral, point-of-purchase, and web design assets
- Support web requests on distributors’ eCommerce and Amazon sites
- Develop content for inbound marketing programs and align with other marketing lead to manage B2B and international email marketing programs
- Engage, develop and manage a global network of Influencers to augment Channel and Brand development initiatives
- Monitor, track and analyze competitive activity, including new product introductions, promotions and retail / distribution programs
- Measure the success of, and continually evolve our channel approach to ensure optimal results
A bit more: The complete scope of this role includes strategic planning, creation, and execution of key channel marketing strategies. It may also include program development, promotional planning, developing retail merchandising strategies, and general oversight / implementation of all channel marketing programs. Occasional international travel.
Pro tip: Top candidates will have online examples that show an infinite universe of marketing experience.
Bonus points: You have consumer packaged goods experience in the B2B, B2C, and International spaces. You also speak a language other than English (French? German? Spanish? Mandarin?) And most important, you are fun to be around.
Are you ready to launch with Rocketbook? Send us your resume with the subject line “Ready to launch with Rocketbook Channel Marketing” and provide links to some of your work and profiles. Include a brief description of why you’d be a great addition to our crew! firstname.lastname@example.org