Part-time, Boston area
Imagine if your job was to create visual content for a fun product. Imagine your work is used by a high-energy brand. Does that sound like the ideal job to you? Then keep reading.
Rocketbook is looking for a visual asset creator to help us make fun and inspiring videos, product photos, lifestyle photos, and animated GIFs for use on our site and social media.
You’ll work with our founders and marketing manager to strategize and execute on ideas to create visual assets that push the brand forward.
- Ability to shoot product photography, lifestyle photos and video
- A mix of video editing, photo editing, and graphic design skills
- Ability to learn and use digital tools to turn ideas into reality
- A love for creating eye-catching visuals, a creative mindset
- A “good eye” and appreciation for good design and branding
- Resourceful - you can figure out how to achieve good lighting with going nuts on equipment; you can find friends to jump into photos instead of hiring expensive models, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and/or similar tools needed to do the job
- You have good judgement, bring ideas to the table, and are collaborative
- Understanding of trends in social media, web and mobile technologies
- A can-do attitude: No task is too small or too daunting
- Great time management skills, thrives on multitasking (but still has focus for each task), and don't easily get stressed under pressure
- You express a sense of style and fun in your work
Ideal, but not required:
- Experience in designing customer experiences
- Experience with a CMS or eCommerce such as Shopify
- You live on Instagram
- You can doodle or draw
- You’re a good writer for website copy, blogs and/or video scripts
- You’re not shy about getting in front of the camera and shooting a how-to video
Here are a few examples to give you an idea of the types of assets we're looking to create for our brand